Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mrs. Jackson

OH MY GOODNESS!! So here I am complaining about having to go to D.C and see Janet Jackson in concert, because it's too far and Im also pissed that she canceled 10 concerts before ours- and that ours was still up in the air until the day before. Plus I thought if I did finally carry my ass up there, she would pass out during the concert. Well....let me tell you..SHAME ON ME!!! Janet came to D.C full force!!! Mrs. Jackson if you're nasty!! Well yes my friends- yes I am!!! she was absolutely amazing!! she sang and danced her ass (which by the way was huge),off!! Rach and I had a great time.. we danced our butts off. As a matter of fact all the white people there were dancing. The black folks weren't going at it like we were though, I think they were jealous at how good the sister looked. We had a great time and I will never complain about something like that again- at least until I see it.
So afterwards Rach and I took the metro back to her place (which took about an hour). So we got to catch up. I found out that my husband (although Kurt thinks is a gay triathlete), is actually very popular among the women. Especially my friend and her partner. So much so that they wouldn't mind having a threesome with him. Much to my surprise- I wasn't really surprised!! I already knew he was hot and I also knew (givin the drool that falls out of most womens mouths, that he would likely be chosen in alot of womens threesomes. What I did find interesting was that Petree would be OK in that mix too (sorry Kurt- your name was not mentioned). I quickly offered my friend of many years the usage of both guys(I was assuming they wouldn't mind).
So, Janet has come and gone, but she left a lasting impression. There are so many other things that I should blog about that has to do with that evening but I think I should just end it by saying WHAT HAPPENS IN D.C STAYS IN D.C.

3 comments:

PDubulous said...

So if i am understanding your blog correctly... Van Deusen, T.Estes, and Petrie want ot have a threesome and I am not invited... wait one... yeah.. ok.. I'm fine with that. No harm done.

Liz and Kurt said...

So... what I heard out of that is that gay women like Todd, which means that Todd could be a gay woman, so the gay triathele thing actually makes sense

Liz and Kurt said...

you suck at blogging.