Wednesday, August 13, 2008

THE NEW WEAVERS

Well ,I know its been a while since my last blog, but there has been alot going on. We met the new Weaver's...and thankfully, they are dutifully filling in the empty void that the old Weaver's left behind (and if you believe that, I have some land to sell you in California , right next to the real Weaver's.)
No , but seriously, I, as always, did my duty of knocking on the door to introduce myself and welcome them to T. ESTES acres. Now , I know that the first couple of times I knocked that the wife was home, but I got no response. So, right off the bat, they are in bad shape. Petree said all he saw was a short guy standing in front of the door, and he wanted nothing to do with it (I did have to remind him that EVERYONE is short next to him). In any case, he was not on board. I was a trooper and kept on trying. I ran into the Murtha's knocking on their door too, and again, the wife's car was there, and again...no answer. At this point, I was just calling her a bitch and wanted nothing to do with her. So as the days passed, I finally got the husband home and chatted with him a bit. He sells time share, is 36, has a 2 year old girl. The wife was a local girl and is 32. Although I was sitting out on the porch, for a while, she never came out. (the points just keep getting lower). And I was bummed I didn't get invited in (can't just barge in anymore). Anyways, my initial impression of the guy, as much as I wanted to hate him, was pretty good. I mean, o.k. he's no Kurt, but we have to get past that.
So, flash forward a day or two, and Todd, Will and I are walking with Samson, and run into the Bowling's( new Weaver's last name). The wife was out there, so we stopped to chat. She apologized many times for not opening the door when I knocked (back in my good graces), I told them to come to the Vandeusen's and she said that they knew that they had big shoes to fill and that she was going to bring her 'A 'game. Long story short, she did, and alcohol too. They are not , however, the Weaver's, but they have the potential to be good friends.
So the house right across from us has not been sold yet, but the good news is, the house directly across from us (white house on corner of Old Field and Whistle Walk), is for sale! yahoo! I am happy to see them go! hhhmmm...maybe we are the assholes, everyone around us is moving..okay, thats enough for now...Farmville and family is next...and Petree's new friend..

5 comments:

PDubulous said...

Just so you know.. im pissed at willy... Korea beat the US in baseball... You tell that little t.estes that the US still has him in the medal count...

USA USA USA USA!!! thats right... you're in America JACK!

PDubulous said...

Pedricks new friend?

I'm already privy:

http://blog.bizzflip.com/bizzflipcom/images/2007/08/23/hairy_fat_guy.jpg

Liz and Kurt said...

Where are the pictures? I'll try to blog tonight.

Liz and Kurt said...

I've met Pedrick's friend too:

http://img.photobucket.com/
albums/v420/irf/yikes.jpg

Liz and Kurt said...

Time for a new one, I want to know what's going on in T.Estes Acres!!!