Tuesday, August 5, 2008



















Okay, so its been awhile since I have sat down to blog, however, there is a reason for it. We had such a great trip, and so much fun for everyone (including Willie wang and Johnny Chang), it was very hard to leave. As you scroll through the pictures you will get just a glimpse of how fantastic it was. Liz covered most of what we did on our trip, so I wont repeat it. I do have a few things to add. When we got ready to leave, I think thats when it hit me that the Weaver's weren't coming back with us. We would be stuck with the 'new Weaver's" who we all know cannot possibly compare to the original.So as we got into the car to leave 9this of course is after I finished crying), we got all packed up and started to drive and I turned to the back seat to ask Logan how his trip was. At that point he was just staring out the window not saying a thing, nor was he answering me. So I ask him again, how his trip was...and he looked at me and proceeded to burst into tears. So my point to all of this, is that, we (the adults) were so consumed by how hard it was going to be for us to break up a perfectly happy family, we forget sometimes about how the kids are doing too. It was then that I realized that Logan had just lost four of his best friends. Although he is considerably younger than us all, I have to say that everyone was very gracious in making sure that he was always included...and he loved it.

So now...all you assholes have moved on to your California life, with new friends and other family, and we will become a distant memory. While we have had to come back to the same neighborhood, with the not-so-friendly remaining neighbors, while you all have your stinkin fun in the sun. I hope you're enjoying it. Anyways, my next blog will be sooner than the last. I will let you know about the new Weaver's and my thoughts on our recent trip to Farmville and the family. Until then I will leave you with a word from Logan....

HI YOU ARE LOSER FOR MOVING HAVING FUN YOU ARE GOING TO GET BEAT IN HOCKEY I AM SAVING FOR A WEB CAM FOR THE XBOX360 BYE TALK TO U LATER ...Logan

Before I go..I want you to know we are getting Willie ready for football season...He's only been able to get through the first quarter....GO STEELERS!!














2 comments:

Liz and Kurt said...

good blog, that was a lot of pics, now where is the next one with the stuff I don't already know!

Mari said...

Aww, that's so sad! The house across from Liz and Kurt is for rent - come move in!